TVAP is a component of the NHGRI (National Human Genome Research Institute) iSeqTools Network. The major goals for the network are to:
- Enable independent researchers outside the major centers to use sequence data analysis tools.
- Democratize access to genome informatics tools.
- Reduce the cost and the skills required for genome analysis.
- Share knowledge and utilize synergies found within the Network.
- Innovate in metrics for the positive impact of software and professional credit for this work.
TVAP is supported by NIH grant 5U01HG006517 awarded to Li Ding, PhD and NHGRI GS-IT program & iSeqTools.